1. What got you into music?
The idea that it heals. I was going through pain years ago and a friend of mine said to me: “just listen”, she sang and it took the pain away. It has helped me escape reality in times that I’m caught up in my own space
2. Who inspired you to make music?
What inspired me to go into music was my brothers friend (Oskar) who told me I wasn’t good enough. It actually becomes challenging when you are being told you can’t achieve your dream, That was incident was what inspired me to write my first song (Hypnotize)
3. How will you discrip the music that you typically create?
The type of music I create is more of story telling, events that have actually occurred in my life. I write these things down and make them into beautiful music to inspire those who are in my shoes and those who seek direction
4. What is your creative process like?
It’s crazy how I come up with new ideas for a song, they usually just pop up. Normally I need to be alone to get creative but lately I can be in a room fillee people and even be more creative. Use my environment and whatever is going on to make music. I’ve actually found myself even when I’m lost
5. Who would you like to collaborate with?
Nonso Amadi, it just gotta be
6. If you could go open a show for any artist, who will it be?
7. What is the one message you will give to your fans
Keep believing, one day it’s all going to happen
8. What is the most useless talent you have?
I have a couple of talents but I don’t think anyone is useless, no talent infact is useless it all depends on how well it’s being used and how you master it
9. Do you sing in the shower?
I do, I actually do, most times I sing songs that I have written and sometimes I sing love song when I think of the most important woman in my life
10. What will you be doing right now if it wasn’t for your music career?
11. Where have you performed?
I have performed at weddings, music shows talent hunts in different states, my best performance was at KINGS AND QUEENS FASHION SHOW 2019.
My worst performance was at a colour splash event which also took place last year in Abu. At the moment I don’t have any up coming show.
12. How do you feel the internet has impacted the music business?
It’s easy to spread music these days because of the internet. Before people had to sell CD’S in markets but right now few clicks on a screen and your music could be anywhere.
13. What is your favorite song to perform?
14. Which of the famous musician do you admire?
15. What is the most trouble you have gotten yourself into?
The worse trouble I have ever gotten into was one that had to do with a friend who got caught scamming someone. Unfortunately I was dragged into the matter because I was his friend.
16. What is the best advice you have been given?
Dare to live.
17. If you can change anything in the industry, what will it be?
The way good artist with good contents are being disregarded.
18. What is next for you?
More good music, a body of work and visuals.